Day two of the blogging challenge is all about sharing twenty facts about myself. Hopefully, you as the reader can relate to some of these facts or enjoy learning about other people.
Day 2: 2o Facts About Me
2. Birthday: Monday, October 28, 1996
Fun fact 1 about my birthday: I was actually suppose to be born on the 27th of October, but decided to wait one more day.
Fun fact 2 about my birthday: I share this birthday with a cousin who is nine years older than me.
3. Birthplace: Gadsden, Alabama
Fun fact about my birthplace: My siblings were also born there (I moved around alot until the age 14).
4. Places I have lived: Gadsden, AL; Dalton, GA; Cleveland, TN; Perry, Ohio; Huntsville, AL (currently is home}
Fun fact: I have lived in Alabama longer than any state I have lived in.
Some of My Favorite Things
5. Favorite Flower: Rose (any color roes)
6. Favorite Color: Pink
7. 2nd Favorite Color: blue
8. Favorite Book: Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick; I also like “A New Model: What Confidence, Beauty, and Power Really Look Like” by Ashley Graham
9. Favorite Food: Pizza or anything Italian
10. Favorite Store: Either Target or Belk
11. Favorite Actor: Zac Efron
12. Favorite Actress: Ashley Tisdale (she is also my one of my role models)
13. Favorite Movies: The Greatest Showman (2017), High School Musical (2006), High School Musical 2 (2007), High School Musical 3: Senior Year (2008), Wonder Woman (2017), and Captain America: Civil War (2016).
14. Favorite TV Shows: NCIS, Criminal Minds, Rizzoli and Isles, Pretty Little Liars, and Suite Life with Zack and Cody
15. Hobbies: Movies, listening to music, puzzles, wordsearches, photography and anything that involves media/technology
16. Major: Digital Media emphasis in Studio Production
17. Pets: A dog named Lily (she is a boxer mix)
18. Personality Type: INFP-A (mediatoter)
19. Favorite Candy: Hershey bars, twizzlers, and sour gummy worms
20. I love anything Disney related. Watching Disney movies is one of my favorite things to do. Listening to Disney music and singing along is always fun. Going to the parks when you are on vacation is the best thing ever. My favorite thing about Disney parks is the parades.